Monday, February 13, 2006

Rest Day = Time for pictures

Major props to Heather for sending Stephanie's wedding pics today!!! That wedding was so freaking fun. I posted a bunch just 'cuz I was laughing and figured Jaclyn needed to see them.

Jacks, how 'bout our sweet interpretive dance moves? I think we should seriously consider performing.

So this has nothing to do with triathlons....OH WAIT, actually it does, as I had just finished my first half-iron two weeks before this wedding, and had not consumed any beverages nor stayed out past 10pm for a few weeks prior. It may help to explain my sweet dance moves.

Happy Monday! :)

10 comments:

Battman said...

Wow! I wish I had crashed that wedding...do you know Uncle Ned?

Chris said...

It looks like the wedding was a blast! I'm glad that you had a great time. :)

Papa Tweet said...

Heard you on Get Your Geek On. Had to check you out. You're a celebrity now.
Benny

Cliff said...

Isn't dancing a form of cross training? :)

tryathlete said...

Hahaha. Looks like a right riot. Glad you had fun!

BuckeyeRunner said...

You guys look like you had a blast at the wedding! I miss weddings - most of my friends/family are already married, so I haven't been to a great wedding in a while.

PS - I love your dress!!

BuckeyeRunner said...

You guys look like you had a blast at the wedding! I miss weddings - most of my friends/family are already married, so I haven't been to a great wedding in a while.

PS - I love your dress!!

Hollyfish said...

Fun! I hate getting dressed up but it's fun to see people having so much fun. Thanks for the smiles! And I too heard you on Get Your Geek On! Nice interview!

Anonymous said...

hey I think cliff is right...dancing is a form of cross training :P

Kewl Nitrox said...

The nice thing about staying dry is that when you have a party, it doesn't take too many beers to start having fun. :)