Thursday, February 02, 2006

I love you, trainer

Hi biking shorts...I know, I missed you too!

Heart rate monitor! It's been way too long! Hope I can keep up with you.

Biking shoes!! *high five* What's UP???????????????

I know, bike trainer...it's been just about a week since the Doc said I could ride you...and I thought my first trip would be to the pool tomorrow morning but I forgot I have a Model U.N. meeting with my kids, so it's me and you tonight, baby!

*spins for 60 minutes easy, no drills, nothing fancy...just nice easy spinning*

Yep, it sure is warm down here in the basement. What's this on my forehead? SWEAT????? Sweat!!! I thought I'd never get to see ya! Where've you been the past 10 days???

Damn, it's good to be back. :)

PS--the secret is almost out....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're bad, doing this early. :) glad you got some time in... and have fun with your model un stuff!

Tammy said...

It's been so long since I used MY hr monitor that I can't remember how to set it! How funny is that?? what a slacker I am.

tryathlete said...

Exercise: "Hey, Sara. How you doin'?"

Scott said...

I'm jealous.

You had the right composer (Andrew Lloyd Weber) but wrong show... the line was from Evita.

For the moment, I will live vicariously through your workouts.

BuckeyeRunner said...

Welcome back, welcome back, wellllcome baaack (sung to the theme song of "Welcome Back Kotter.")

:) said...

Yay! You are back! Look out now!

Janet Edwards said...

Good for you!!! Knew you would be back soon :-)

what in the world could this secret be??? can't tease me!

walchka said...

It was only a matter of time. I'm sure your equipment missed you too. :)

Cliff said...

Equipement reunion?? :)

Chris said...

Woohoo! It's good to have you back in action! :)