Monday, February 06, 2006

combos are the work of the devil

So I got some great recipes from Cooking Light for some superbowl grub (for Matt and I--keeping it low key this year) and I headed to the grocery store to purchase the healthy ingredients.

And then I bought some cheddar cheese combos.

And now I can't stop eating them.

Damn you, Combos! Get out of my pantry!

(but not into my stomach....arg...but I know they're in there...)

THE SUPERBOWL IS OVER! There is no logical reason to eat you!!!!!!

Just one more handful.

AAAAGHH!

7 comments:

BuckeyeRunner said...

I. love. combos. They are addictive, as are every other salty, yummy, calorie-laden snack food out there!!

qcmier said...

Mmmm Combos. I think I have some room in my stomach for them. I love the pizza flavored ones...

Steelers Suck!!!

walchka said...

Combos sure are good. I've been having similar issues with the leftover chips and salsa/con queso from the game.

Anne said...

I have no idea what Combos are. I'm starting to think I should keep it that way - they seem strangely addictive!

Battman said...

Combos are food of the gods; especially the ones with peanut butter. Fighting is pointless...

Cliff said...

Yes combos ar e the work of the devil. U must quickly put them in a box and express mail them to me :).

I have no idea what but I am drooling from thinking about it :D

Chris said...

I'm so glad that I spent the super bowl at someone elses house. While I did indulge quite a bit, i don't have the left overs haunting me here!

Just try to resist buying more packages of them! :)