Wednesday, February 15, 2006

random stuff

Busy busy so here goes....in list format:
  • had a really great swim yesterday--was able to hold my 100 yard repeats about 5 seconds faster than usual, so I was pretty pumped.
  • had a good session lifting at they gym, too, and held the plank position for 20 seconds longer than usual--excited about that, too
  • my cough is coming back and my chest is sounding BAD...and I'm really nervous. Have a follow-up at the doc's today, so hopefully things will be OK. Canada Jenn (respiratory therapist) said it was fine to run outside, but my other doc friend said I am nuts and that it will make it come back...and sure enough, I noticed it on Sunday night. Ugh. I will HATE MYSELF if I brought this back on just because I ran in 25 degrees.
  • arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

That's all for now...so busy at work!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes! i hope the checkup goes well...maybe you just need a little cough medicine???

walchka said...

Congrats on a your workout. Hopefully the docs wont find anything and it is just a small cough that will be gone in a day or two.

Chris said...

What's the plank position?

Hopefully, your cough was just a phantom thing and it doesn't have you sidelined for any large amount of time. That would suck! :(

Take care of yourself!