Thursday, April 12, 2007

Okay, I don't usually do these but...

Rae and Lana had it on their blogs and I couldn't resist. Plus, I'm really bored at home on Spring Break and Matt's working and at school all day and evening. So, here it is: I'm the ring finger.

The only bad thing is it says to stay away from Lana, an INDEX! Agh!

But the description kinda fits! Bizarre....
You Are a Ring Finger

You are romantic, expressive, and hopeful. You see the best in everything.
You are very artistic, and you see the world as your canvas. You are also drawn to the written word.
Inventive and unique, you are often away in your own inner world.

You get along well with: The Pinky

Stay away from: The Index Finger

8 comments:

JenC said...

My answers didn't fit in the buckets, but when I read the different descriptions, I'm fairly sure I'm a pinky.

TriShannon said...

I was a ring finder too... so does not fit.

UltraMamaC said...

that's hilarious! I am an Index. Direct, to the point, and not afraid to POKE you in the eye... heh!

Tri-Thomps said...

I'm a thumb.

mouse said...

i'm a pinky. YOU GET ALONG BEST WITH MEEEEEE!

[btw... I sooooo am buying you Michigan baby gear. they have the cutest freaking onesies ever at one of the local places and I immediately thought of you. i'm sure Matt will be thrilled. and you will be appalled. :)]

a.maria said...

i'm a thumb.

Janet Edwards said...

I'm a middle finger...shocker!


A bit fragile and dependent on your friends, you're not nearly as hostile as you seem.
You are balanced, easy to get along with, and quite serious.
However, you can get angry and fed up with those around you. And you aren't afraid to show it!

You get along well with: The Index Finger

Stay away from: The Pinky

HEZ said...

MIDDLE FINGER!!!