1. Who needs a fancy iPod holder when you wear a sportsbra? This is genius!
2. Oops. It fell out. Maybe that's not such a good idea.
3. It's too hot for me. I'm such a temperature wuss.
4. How wrong is it that I have both Huey Lewis and Pantera on my iPod? Not that wrong, right?
5. This pace feels so easy, but it is faster than my marathon pace. That's nice.
6. "It's too damn hot for penguins to just be runnin' around."
7. I kinda wish the pool was open today. Or Lake Erie was more than 45 degrees.
8. Sure looks good enough to jump in, though. Wonder how long I could last.
9. Vicinity of Obscenity by System of a Down might be the most random song ever. Banana terra cotta pie? Really?
10. 7 miles done. Now I'm supposed to run 5 or so at race pace. This is going to hurt.
12. I want to die.
13. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
14. THANK YOU FOR THE RED STOPLIGHT. 30 SECONDS OF BREATHING....Oh, crap. Go again.
16. STOP LIGHT! I love you.
17. I don't think I can do this for 5 miles.
18. I think 4 is good. Or I might seriously puke. Why did I eat all that for breakfast?!
19. Note to self: now you know what NOT to eat for breakfast.
20. OKAY MILE FOUR and I am still alive. Oops. That was a little faster than race pace. Still....how am I going to hold close to that on race day?!
21. Stop worrying. You'll be tapered and it will be 90 minutes earlier so if it's hot that will help.
22. Still. That makes me worried.
23. Okay...I'm gonna have to just trust myself.
24. Two mile cooldown done...13 miles over.
25. My poor toenails. My feet are so bunknasty. And now it's flip flop season. Arg.
26. Trust yourself. Stop worrying. You can do this.