Tuesday, December 13, 2005

much better, I think

Okay, so I went to yoga tonight. I felt really good and the back felt better so I thought I'd try it. My range of motion sucked but it felt even better when I was done. I'm going to do a little run tomorrow if I feel OK and see how it goes. PT Marie said that should be OK, and that I shouldn't have to take time off but rather should focus on good posture and doing my motion exercises to get things back on track.

Yay!!! No couch potato status for me. (knock on wood)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited also when I got home to find my letter from the U.S. Department of the Interior that our application for a backcountry pass to the Grand Canyon was approved!!! We got our first choice of dates and campsites!!!!! Grand Canyon, here we come! (In April...um...not now) I can't WAIT to head out there with Matt and 4 other buddies. I love backpacking and have done some of the Applalachian Trail but NEVER had the opportunity to enjoy the backcountry out west. WOO HOO!

So things are looking up. Now it's time to hit the hay before I push my luck. :)

No comments: