Tuesday, December 20, 2005

like a kid on Christmas

That's how I'm feeling right now!

Possibly because I've STUFFED myself with so many freaking cookies in the past 48 hours. When students give me presents with candy and cookies I have a hard time not partaking...mmmm....good thing this usually ends today at 3:08!!!

Speaking of which, HOW EXCITED AM I that I don't have to work for 2 WHOLE WEEKS!!!! Woo hoo!!!! I love my job. (not just for the breaks--I really do love it, but hey, I REALLY love it this time of year) :)

So, why I'm sooooooo excited is because I just bought 2 tickets to head out west!!!! One for January, one for April for a week to go backpacking the GRAND CANYON! Thank GOD for Southwest Airlines. I'm such a cheapskate but you really can't beat a round trip, nonstop flight from Cleveland to Phoenix for $206. I know Southwest is the Greyhound Bus of airlines, but I don't care. "ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH....COLORADO....."

And yes, I totally should be teaching at the moment but I am typing as my students are working on a project. We're actually listening to the Jackson 5 Christmas Album while we work. hee hee

I can't wait to head to yoga tonight! I had to miss my swim this morning since my pool is closed until December 27th, so I may double up my workout tomorrow. Gotta find a cheap pool for a week...

1 comment:

Cliff said...

I really like your name...so original :)