Wednesday, September 13, 2006

We'll pause for pictures.

So blogger is cooperating...I'm gonna try and put the rest in the story, but here's what you missed so far:

My favorite card from a student, that hung on the bathroom mirror all weekend:


Wil, Me, and Manitoba Guy.



Wil and I as I molest, I mean...ADMIRE...her sweet new ride at Stu's CycleOps Presentation.


Dropping Arcaro off to be with her sexy, hawt friends on Saturday:


2,450 Swim-To-Bike Transistion bags, all in a row....


Matt, looking REAL excited to be at the Expo as I am talking to Pharmie and Steve. :)


And...that's all blogger will take for now. I hate you, Blogger.

At least it's somethin'. :)

13 comments:

Cliff said...

that's a sweet sweet bike....should have put it in front of u guys so we get a full frontal view :D

Wes said...

Yea, T is holding back the best part of the pics :-)

21st Century Mom said...

I love that card. How in the world does anyone find their transition bag? Maybe one of you IM people can do an IM 101 tutorial for the unwashed masses who have no idea and who just scratch our heads every time we read the phrase 'special needs bag'. But first we need the rest of your story! Do not get distracted.

RunBubbaRun said...

memories, can't wait to see more of them and the rest of the race report.

LBTEPA said...

Wow I am waiting with bated breath for the rest of your story - but it's yours and you'll tell it in your own time :) I've really enjoyed reading it.
Re photos - have you tried photobucket? I had all sorts of probs w/ blogger but none w photobucket
cheers and congratulations Ironman!

Jodi said...

Love the pics so far. Don't worry, Blogger hates me too...

Jodi

a.maria said...

aw. cutest card ever. i didn't even know what ironman was at that age...

you'll live on forever, as children reminisce about their favorite teachers, you'll always be that teacher that was an Ironman!! how COOL is that?!?!?!!!!!!

Chris said...

Great pics! But get writing girl! The rest of us have a report to read! :)

mouse said...

Great pics! and can I tell you how excited I am that Matt has a MICHIGAN VISOR ON! WOOHOO!

[ok, sorry about that. you still rock, woman! great job this weekend!]

Chad said...

I guess Sean O'Neil gets an "A" this year.

Matt just needs a "dot" above the "M" on his visor.

:) said...

I love the pictures!

E-Speed said...

I love you Sara :) Even though blogger hates you. You are too cute.

Rae said...

Love the pics!!! Blogger works best for me when I'm using Firefox!