Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Very Definition of a Bad Idea

No, it wasn't that I wanted to celebrate my friend's birthday at lunch. Nor was it the fact that she chose the restaurant. I mean, it's her birthday. She's the queen.

It was not even the fact that she chose the Original Pancake House...which I've decided is pretty much my favorite place to go out to eat ever because they have PUMPKIN PANCAKES AND THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO TASTEEEEEEEE.

It wasn't even that I tried to get something kinda healthy. That was a good idea.

It was the 3000 meters I swam afterwards. That, my friends, was a bad, bad idea.

(BURP)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG.... I think I would have sank to the bottom of the pool.

triguyjt said...

didn't mommy always say...no swimming after din, din.....

Tracy said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah. Tum, tum tum tum TUMS!!

Cara said...

Oh dear. Pumpkin? Pancakes? I'm not so sure we can be friends anymore! ;) (Those are two of my least favorite foods -- I know, I know, who doesn't like pancakes?)fgtju/]8 hydfl (Jonah says hi)

Cliff said...

I once run after eating two slices of pizza. Bad bad idea. Stomach was queezy the whole time :)

Born To Endure said...

Pumpkin pancakes..I love those..have you ever tried Gingerbread pancakes..oh yahhhhhhh, those are good!!!

Kurt said...

No way I could have done that LOL Your a stud for sure to be able to do that!

Sweet said...

Cara is lying. Bring pumpkin pancakes to WIBA. She will love you forever and ever.