Friday, April 20, 2012

I swear I'll tell you ASAP!

So last weekend I went to Chattanooga, TN, with my superawesome Evotri teammates.  And it was AMAZING.  Seriously--I had so, so SO much fun with the team and our fabulous sponsors, Quintana Roo and HUB Endurance.  I pretty much was either laughing, eating, riding ridiculous amounts of hills, or eating s'mores the entire weekend.

So I promise I'll tell you all about it as soon as I get a second--and some good pictures!--cuz this week was NUTS.  It involved two Emergency Room trips, thankfully both ending well, plus one dose of stomach flu in my house.  Awesome.  And the countdown is on my blackboard:  16 school days until the AP exam.   Can you say, "TST-hasn't-slept-more-than-4-hours-all-week?"  Yeah, because that's about it.  I am basically operating on newborn-status haze.

Anyway, I'll leave you with this awesomeness that I heart for three reasons:

1.  It fuels my love of all things Summer Olympics

2.  It reminds me of all those swim meets, all those softball games, and all those practices my parents drove to and watched me in from age 3 until age 18...at nights, early morning, on the weekends, in the boonies, sometimes losing 42-3 (no joke) and sometimes with me bringing home the blue ribbons.  Thanks, Mom and Dad. :)

3.  It reminds me how awesome the mommy journey is

Well-played, P&G.  Well-played.

No comments: