Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Number of the Day is 6! And 8!

Yes, in honor of the show I seem to watch all too often, Sesame Street...we have TWO NUMBERS OF THE DAY.

As in, I just ran SIX miles and one of them was in the EIGHTS! Yahoooooooooooooooo

Thanks to Bean for sleeping through the night the past two nights! My what a difference some sleep makes.

And really, all I was thinking towards the end of the run was, "The extreme chafing I'm going to have from having to still wear two sports bras and forgetting my body glide is SO worth it."

And it was, my friends. It most definitely was.

8 comments:

Christi said...

Great run!

RobbyB said...

Sounds like someone's been watching Sesame Street!

Karen said...

How awesome! Can't go wrong with 6s or 8s. :)

Michelle Simmons said...

Love it! We watch Sesame Street a lot now too. Maybe the letter of the day is 'R'. Can you think of a word that starts with R? *Running!* ;)

Sara said...

or...Can you think of a word that starts with B? Like "boobs" and "body glide" :) hee,hee

Doris said...

Ohhh 8's ... fast... nice one!

Michelle said...

Great!! It'll all be back before you know it!

Jeff Vanis said...

Nice work on the run! Keep it up and you will be running them all quicker sooner than later!