....or Jackson. Who will now be known as JayZ. Because he's big pimpin' and spendin' G's. Or maybe just big.
I have neither the time, brain capacity, nor energy to compose a witty paragraph post....so list format it is.
1. My friends, family, and coworkers are AMAZING, and I'm quite sure that without them I'd be a crying exhausted heap on the floor. Special props to my Mom who has been my own personal nurse on call...and maid...and coffee maker...and laundry folder...and baby rocker...etc. etc. etc.
2. Multiply that by about 57 and that's how amazing Matt has been. I thought I loved him before...this whole adventure takes that to another level entirely.
3. I sorta feel like a milk machine.
4. I've lost 28 pounds in 10 days. Can you say, water weight? Sadly, I still have quite a ways to go....but it's a start.
5. I'm getting really good at changing diapers in the dark.
6. I haven't slept more than 3 hours at a time since September 30.
7. Sometimes I'm not sure who cries more at 3am....JayZ or me.
8. Once again...Matt is amazing. Even more so at 3am when I am exhausted and not making sense and babbling.
9. JayZ is the cutest thing I've ever seen, and I can't believe that he's mine.
10. He's now 9 pounds 6 ounces, and has gained back all of his weight, so I must be doing something right.
11. Every day the world is a little more amazing to me, and every day I'm surprising myself and slowly getting the hang of this whole thing.