Saturday, January 28, 2012

The TST Playlist, 5/100

Okay, sorry for any dudes that are reading this.  But for my Janet fans--Miss Jackson, if you're NASTAYYYY--I had to put this up on the playlist.

HOW did I forget how amazing Janet is until my buddy Dani put it on our spin playlist last night?!?!  I got a big smile on my face and almost had to get off the bike to do the sweet dance break at the end.

This song also made me laugh because back in the day we really wanted to use it as entertainment for a halftime show as a dance.  And then our advisor actually LISTENED to the lyrics.  Aw HELL NO.  Not what you'd call "school appropriate" for a bunch of 16 year olds to dance to in polyester blue skirts.

However, SO APPROPRIATE if you want to jam out on a ride.

The video is so deliciously, ridiculously 1993 awesome, though.  So, enjoy.


1 comment:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

What a great flashback with the video!