Wednesday, January 04, 2012

TST Playlist, 4/100

Okay, so this isn't really a song I know.

But a year or so ago I stumbled upon the Holstee Manifesto, and kinda fell in love with it.  I immediately printed it out, mounted it on some cardstock, and put it in a highly visible place in my classroom.

Turns out they made a video of it, with people riding bikes--how awesome is that?  And my super cool tri-bro TriEric just posted it on FB, so I'm shamelessly putting it here.  So it's not necessarily a video picked for the song, but picked for the words.  Check it out!



The Holstee Manifesto Lifecycle Video from Holstee on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love it! I have the written manifesto hanging in my office.

Janet Edwards said...

LOVE IT!

miles99999 said...

Good stuff, I linked it to my blog. BTW, I used to read your blog a while back, prior to my dreams of IM. I initially found your site through Iron Will (www.throughth3wall.com). Does she still have a blog? I recall that she was closing ThroughTh3Wall and starting another blog, but I don't know what the new one was. Thanks!