Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been swallowed by a gigantic work monster

Yeah...buried...no time to blog...arg...

Just gotta get through it, though! I know, I can't complain. In 2 weeks I'll be off for over 2 months.


Just gotta get through the next two weeks.


:)


That and for the past two nights Jay Z has, for no apparant reason, gotten up and fussed lots. Like, last night, it was about every hour. Ugh. Missed my run this morning and slugged through it this evening. Tomorrow's swim should be interesting. I NEED to sleep. If he's up all night, I might have to push it to Friday.


But, you know what? Things still rock. 'Cuz guess who started to crawl today?





Two more weeks...and it's me, and my team, and a summer full of training and good times.

I.

can't.

WAIT.

9 comments:

xt4 said...

ARGURLGABLUHGRGLUGALUG!

(that was my face melting for the cuteness)

Wes said...

Life gets interesting when the kiddos go mobile :-)

Chris said...

SLEEP. REGRESSION. SUCKS!

Hope the lil' guy gives you some reprieve soon! "They" say it doesn't last long. But just a few days seems like an ETERNITY on no sleep.

Hang in there! :)

triguyjt said...

little man wants to explore the world......the whole world...watch out momma!!!

saw the article on evo in the magazine...whoo hoo...big time sara....awesome for you guys

Kevin said...

He;s cute. Hopefully hell ostop fussing soon

Ange said...

He is still adorable!!! But look out now that he's moving!!!! SEriously...Look out!! :)
Hang in there on the sleep thing. It does get better eventually.

Kim said...

he's so cute i want to eat him up with a spoon!! hope you catch up on sleep this weekend!

Taconite Boy said...

adorable and apparently nocturnal

:) and zzzzzzzzz

Rae said...

Awww! I just want to eat him up!! He has so much personality!