Sunday, April 24, 2011

Some Hair Love

I've been meaning to give a shout-out for a while here to Deshler Designs. Emily runs the Etsy shop and she makes the BEST hair bands. Ever.

Seriously--I have LONG and very THICK hair with crazy layers and lots of wispies. They fly all over the place. Combine that with the fact that I'm the saltiest, nastiest sweater alive and I just figured I was doomed to have fugly hair anytime I did anything physical. Because I start sweating IMMEDIATELY, people. And I could never find a band that would actually hold my hair back. Well, I take that back--I could find bands at the drugstore, but they never, EVER stayed put. Goody StayPut? Yeah, I'm talkin' to you. FALSE ADVERTISING, yo.

And when I wore those dumb bands, they would just slip around and annoy me and generally drive me insane throughout the whole workout.

But Emily's bands? They stay put. SERIOUSLY. These things do not move, and they do not tug on your hair. I honestly didn't believe it until I tried them. Plus, she has lots of super cute designs.

Now that I have pseudo-bangs, I definitely like the thicker bands for long runs, but the skinny bands are also great, too! You may have heard of "Sweaty Bands," but I promise you Emily's are just as good and CHEAPER, too! Her thick band went with me on my 20-mile run yesterday and made it all the way through without moving one bit. I am sold!

So long-haired girls, rejoice! And go pick out some hair candy. Consider it an Easter gift to yourself, and tell her TriSaraTops sent you! :)

Happy Easter, everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hair is a weird length, with semi-bangs and thick and nothing stays on my head except PI earwarmers for my bike rides. These are CUTE! I may just have to order a few...and I will tell her you sent me! Thanks!

Emily - DeshlerDesigns.com said...

Awww Sara, love the post! Thank you!! I just tweeted it, and will post on my FB fan page too :)

PS You are too cute!!!!