- soooo excited to race this year I can barely stand it
- able to hold my 2 miles of tempo at an 8:07/mile this week--yippee! Am slowly working my way down to 7:50 tempo miles as "official" half mary training starts 2/17
- despite swimming 3 times in the past month, I didn' t get my butt kicked TOO bad today in the pool...yippeeeeeeeee
- also surprising today was my 1000 yard swim as it wasn't TOO far off what I would like to see it at...did it in 17:19...again, very pleased as I have been a total pool slacker lately
- the trainer is so much better when watching the Colbert Report
- Matt's birthday present totally kicks butt but I can't write what it is yet because he SOMETIMES reads this (and with my luck if I write what it is he'll check)
- got to have dinner with 2 of my Miami AGD buds, Miles and TBone last night--we had some good laughs, girl time, and pinot noir...mmmmmm
- Friday night got to have dinner with my funny friend Jon and his awesome fiance, Amy, so that cheered us up quite a bit
- 45 pounds down, my friends. 45 pounds.
- Guess who ROLLED OVER this week? I'll give you a hint: it wasn't me.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Okay, so now that my rotten week is over, and the worst of the bad stuff seems to have passed, here's some happy stuff: