Me gots nuthin' else to report, except I'm back in the pool after a short hiatus! Yahoooo
So, I'll respond to tags from Lana and my girl TriShannon. They were to list 6 weird things about me. I guess that means I have to list 12? Hmmmmm....here goes:
1. I don't eat things that swim as their main mode of transportation. I've tried. I just can't do it.
2. When I was a kid, my favorite thing to eat was a McDonald's Filet 'O Fish. WHA-WHA-WHAT?! The horror!
3. I put peanut butter on my pancakes. Syrup is bunknasty.
4. I've got a damn good poker face.
5. I have to sleep with socks on.
6. I have a teddy bear (Teddy) from when I was a kid and pulled all the hair out of it by the time I was, oh, about three. DaisyDuc and TriShannon would always torture me in college, calling him "Baldy" and "Furry" and "Harry" and stringing him up by the light in our room.
7. Cleaning relaxes me. I love to come home after a stressful day, go for a run, and then vacuum.
8. Both of my last names (maiden and married) are difficult to spell and pronounce. One of my very first swimming ribbons for 1st place, no less, had "Sara Avicado" written on the back. (I'm still pissed.)
9. I sometimes enjoy messing with telemarketers.
10. I keep things in my classroom immaculate....but don't open my desk drawers.
11. It really bothers me how President Bush says "nuclear." I mean, REALLY bothers me. I usually yell at the TV loudly when he does it and sometimes throw things. I don't know why.
12. I have a pretty high threshold for girliness. I usually backpack with Matt and 2-3 other guys, and am often the only girl. I go several days without a shower (it's not pretty) and it doesn't bother me TOO much. But when backpacking July '05 in Kentucky at Mammoth Cave, I had a level 5 girl meltdown when we had some "dehydration and tick/chances of Lyme Disease issues" where I sat in the tent and sobbed that "I want to go home and I want some shampoo NOW." The guys knew better than to say a word. I'm pretty sure they all laugh now at it. (I'm finally ready to start laughing)
And now, I need to get on the trainer! I'm going to celebrate my buddy Sarah's 30th tomorrow at my FAVORITE MEXICAN RESTAURANT so I need to do some double duty workouts today and tomorrow to get ready to eat tasty enchiladas.
JenC and E-Speed, have fun at yoga tomorrow and I should be back next week! I'll be stuffing my face with oh-so-healthy grub. :)
Oh--yeah--and if you want to be tagged, you are.