Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Review: Crest HD

I'm back!  It's been a while and I owe you a few race reports, but for now, I have a pretty sweet product to review for you.

Through the Women's Health Action Heroes program, I had the opportunity to try out Crest's Pro-Health HD toothpaste.  I might have just a *teensy* bit of a coffee problem addiction habit, and I am always a little concerned that said habit will turn my pearly whites, well, not-so-pearly.  So, I was super excited to hear about the toothpaste opportunity.  I like that the product boasts that you don't have to choose between your "healthiest smile and your whitest smile."  The product boasts that you will have "6X Whiter Teeth in 1 Week."  Well, bring it.  Because I've been drinking a LOOOOT OF COFFEE, CREST.  Challenge accepted. 

So basically, you first use Step 1 and brush for 1 minute.  Then, you spit, but don't rinse!  That was a little weird at first, but I got used to it.  After 1 minute, then you use Step 2: the polish.  After 1 more minute, you then rinse and you're done!  I was a little concerned about my tooth sensitivity that tends to plague me with any whitestrips I've ever tried, but I started my program last week.

Here's what I loved:

1.  TWO MINUTES!  MINIMAL COMMITMENT!  I can't tell you how many times I've started those Whitestrips packs only to be completely over it by about Day 3.  I just am no good at finding 30 minute blocks of time to wear strips on my teeth, so I was super excited to just commit 2 minutes of my life morning and night.  But, would it work?

2.  YES--it absolutely did work!  Within 3-4 days I noticed my teeth not only felt smoother but looked significantly whiter.  I am sold! 

3.  My very sensitive teeth were not at ALL bothered by this product!  That is HUGE. Usually my teeth have shooting pain from some of the whitestrips that I've tried in the past, so this is probably the most positive thing I can say about the product, aside from the fact that it just plain works.

So there you have it!  Check them out and tag your success stories at #HealthyObsession and #CREST!

No comments: